Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy

I'm feeling so good about the start of this week. Yesterday was such a good day. I confess that as weight loss goes, I need some hand holding. That's why I told you in my previous post that I have decided to rejoin WW. I am telling you that the points system that WW implements is a great formula for me. It is a great balance between someone taking the guess work out of the hardest thing on earth for me and taking responsibility for my own actions--the stuff that goes into my mouth. I fully expect to have success this time, once and for all. As I said to Eric yesterday, it feels so good to actually take back my body and feel like I have some control over my health instead of just surrendering to my food addiction. Again and again I have said, "why would I ever want to do it any different?"

No comments: