Sunday, September 23, 2007

A New Vision

For a while now, I have had a desire to write. Of course, it is clear that I enjoy writing about various topics. I have found these blogs to be an excellent outlet for me and I have found that the more I write, the more I love it. I am convinced that God has placed this desire in my soul to be "a writer." I had a vision some time ago that I have hung onto. I have a dream of writing for God's glory and certainly not my own. I have fear and I have doubts about exactly how it will all go and I am certainly not getting my hopes up to be among the best. However, I have this dream and this vision that I cannot shake and that is to somehow serve the Kingdom by writing. I have been unsure of how exactly I would accomplish this. I've had fleeting thoughts that fleeted more than they stuck. But today, I had a vision that I believe could have been the Spirit's stir in my heart, to just begin reading the Word and blogging about the things I'm reading. I envision my writing to be geared toward Women since I am a woman and I don't believe my life to be any more extraordinary than any other woman that I know. Perhaps, I thought, my journey through the Word could indeed minister to someone else.

I am praying today that God would direct my study and reveal truths that lie in the written Word of the Gospel Truth. Help me gain truths and believe them for my life and if it is in your plan and your perfect Will, please let my insight and my study speak to just one other woman. This is my prayer.

No comments: